Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Time is History

Everyone knows misery loves company if I love company that doesn't mean I love misery. No ID, just passion, I make misery history so how can an unsolved case remain a mystery if I rewrite history. Its timeless that my skin is Hershey, kiss of death to system is educated mind. I'm at most people's pinnacle but I'm not even to the apex of my prime. I fast forward history to remain ahead of my time. Yea, miserable people don't have the time to grind so bury those folks because history shows misery doesn't allow positivity to shine. A lot these studies are social so the past is relevant but if you're dwelling on it then it's just a waste of time. That waste of time has made you a never was because it's easy to evaluate someone that never reached their prime. A bust! We have to reciprocate efficiency in the use of time, history shows we can't get it back. A lot folks are in misery because they can't solve the unsolved mystery of stopping time.

No comments:

Post a Comment